Monday, January 18, 2010

Tell Me Why




Tell me why do i miss u when ur not around....
I even hear u saying when u dont make a sound...
I recollect all the moments i shared with you....
They really take me out of my lonliness and come to my rescue.....
When i think about you Y do i get a smile on my face.....
And it happens only in ur case......
Y do my eyes search for ur presence....
And when i dont find u..it just test's my patience ....
I want to jump and say ur name out loud.....
And i get afraid when i look around at the crowd.....
Let me tell you clearly something very openly
Im not afraid to hug u in public or get cuddly !!!!
Despite all odds lets be together
Lets create magic and memories that last Forever!!!!

5 comments:

  1. bahoot filmi lagra heheh!!
    hindi ganey kein mafikh hein :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not filmi !!!
    cheeee !!!
    ek shayar ki ghazal ko filmi naa bol zalim paap lagega !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... i can hear u wht exactly u wanna say sweety.. :P

    ReplyDelete