Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life ...Hope...Happiness




Drowning in a pool of distress and sorrow
life came and said.."is there something u could share and i could borrow"
I can give you only hope which you can follow
Tried to survive the attack
Will my life give me another chance and make a comeback
Taking the hope all i did was dare to dream
And i could see the clouds were now replaced with the sun beam
Choosing between the paths wasnt any obstacle
Looking myself today only seems to be a miracle..
Always made fun of love and now my very own heart flown away like a dove
prayed for happiness and God gave me you...
Suddenly roses were red and violets were blue !!!
time passed and i became a different personality...
I would now see what i wanted from life with more clarity....
Being in love was a nightmare come true....
But u made me feel its a Cinderella story along with the lost shoe....
I now call my life a fairytale.....
And i pray all my endeavors should never fail.....
I look forward to live my life with U...And
thats what i call my happiness..hope and life in a box full of surprises both old and New!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. goodie
    tammie the poet ^:)^
    u ryt well tammo :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its really great thinking.. n sounds damn sweet.... ofcourse done in very sweet manner... loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it too :) very romantic

    ReplyDelete