Saturday, January 16, 2010

PRAYER!!!




Thought i could get through this with my own strength
Suddenly stranded all alone no help from friends who really meant !!
No place to hide..no place to go...
realized this is not one mans show!!!
Have to get out of this and reach my destination....
things getting ugly and worse in every situation!!!
Suddenly an idea came to my mind...
I had the guidance only that i was lagging behind!!!
They say slow and steady wins the race.....
I think i need to keep going at my own pace.....
By holding firm to HIM im sure i would pass this trial...
That's the only weapon right now for my survival !!
Its more than the destructive weapons and i call it my prayer....
All my doubts and my weakness are now leaving me sooner or later.....
GOD i intend to hold onto you till my last breath!!!
Please have a glance at me and answer my prayers...before i get laid to rest beneath a wreath !!!

2 comments:

  1. wow !!!!
    masth hein bey :D
    keep ryting :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sandie !!! :)...
    i wud surely write!!
    u keep praying for me :)

    ReplyDelete