Friday, April 30, 2010

Is everything All Right...!!!




Trying to sleep Cant Really sleep...
Days r getting ugly n emotions getting Deep...
Had gone through the same few months ago....
I eventually made it through but this time the chances seem low....

I really dont want to see the next day...
All i want is to keep my worries at bay.....
OO please could u sing me the same song....
Memories are one thing they just come along.....!!!

Got A frown on my face instead of a smile..
Wonder if i could walk another mile..
Heart Really Burns a lot...
I promised myself i would really b strong
as time passes by the promises r turning out to be wrong

IS Everything All right...They ask me...
I have no answer...i Turn to GOD n Plea.....
Wonder Wat is going to happen Tomorrow....
I really wish to get out of this Sorrow !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow rums this is a lovely poem. love the expression! I often feel this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too gud ruman....

    ReplyDelete